Re: [SLUG] Dial up ISP's, Brandon II Meeting

From: Robert Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 18:50:10 EDT

Andrew Wyatt wrote:

> Norbert,
>
> When we arrived in Tampa a few months ago, I signed on with atlantic.net (They are in the book) They had no problem with the fact that I was a linux user, giving me all of the information I needed to connect over the phone. I've since switched to RoadRunner for high speed access, but for dialup I'd recommend them.
>
> Andrew

Norbert & Andrew

Atlantic.net is pretty good. I used then for about a year but dumped
them after they wouldn't change my E-mail address when I started getting
a lot of SPAM. Am using sanctum.com now and am very happy with them.
(also about a year now) Very responsive to problems and they could care
less what OS you run.

Bob S.