RE: [SLUG] Dial up ISP's, Brandon II Meeting

From: Andrew Wyatt (awyatt@intergate.cx)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 12:46:55 EDT

Norbert,

  When we arrived in Tampa a few months ago, I signed on with atlantic.net (They are in the book) They had no problem with the fact that I was a linux user, giving me all of the information I needed to connect over the phone. I've since switched to RoadRunner for high speed access, but for dialup I'd recommend them.

Andrew