Re: [SLUG] Dial up ISP's

From: Ron KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@qsl.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 08:42:05 EDT

Hi all:

  A chum of mine, a power user, is very happy with
ATT's NEWS servers, (article completness and retention)
this can make THE difference to advanced computer users.
(he was with Mindspring, the change improved all aspects)

         73 (= Best Regards) de: (= this is) Ron ka4inm@qsl.net
       Please visit my HAM web site at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm