Re: [SLUG] Drive Imaging

From: Robert Haeckl (rhaeckl@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 13:03:33 EDT

Do you know of any gpl'ed utility that would keep track of changes in
the filesystem as the imaging takes place (snapshot technology)? Not
really much of a concern when backing up at night on a home computer but
I'd still like to know if there is anything like this for home users or
small systems.

-Robert