Re: [SLUG] Speech recognition software

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 21:28:55 EDT

My wife bought the Dragon "Naturally Speaking" for Windows to run on her
NT box when she was running Windows. It didn't work AT ALL there
either. Didn't do anything but lock the machine up. And all for the
amazing low price of $89.00. But Wait!... there's more... I couldn't
get a refund either. It never did jack but what it got me screaming was
anything BUT natural!

At least there is some rumor of ViaVoice working on Linux. Can't say
the same for the dragon.

Ed "looking to hire a dragon slayer" Centanni.