RE: [SLUG] Removing USB support.

From: Miller, Matt (Matt.Miller@expanets.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 13:37:27 EDT

USB support is either compiled into the kernel or loaded as a module.
If USB is loading as a module, edit your modules (or modules.conf) file in
/etc. Remove or comment out any lines pertaining to USB, HID, etc. Then
restart.
If USB support is compiled into the kernel, you will need to compile a
custom kernel and disable kernel support for USB. Check out this link:
http://www.linuxdocs.org/HOWTOs/Kernel-HOWTO-5.html .

To check out info about current IRQ usage:
# cat /proc/interrupts

Matt