Re: [SLUG] Burning CD with Redhat 7.1 Kernal 2.4.3-12

From: Andrew Wyatt (awyatt@intergate.cx)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 13:50:05 EDT

Downgrade to the latest kernel 2.2.x and try it. If you have not built a kernel yourself you can get the kernel rpms from the redhat 7.0 updates, and "upgrade" to it. Be sure to write down your mount configuration, and mkbootdisk incase you need it. I'll put $1.00 on it fixing your problem. If you have any problems with the "upgrade" and have another computer with internet access, ICQ me and I'll be glad to help. UIN: 3947763

Andrew