[SLUG] ***Sarasota Meeting Postponed**

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 17:08:58 EDT

My company has scheduled me to be in Tennessee this tuesday and as such I
will not be available to host the Sarasota Meeting. I just found out about
this trip late yesterday and came in to the office to send this notice.

I need someone to co-host this meeting and we need to find a neutral space
to hold the meetings in so this does not happen again.

Please let me know if you can co-host the meetings and does anyone have
suggestions on where we might be able to meet?

Michael C. Rock