Re: [SLUG] Formating HD

From: A2L1 (A2L1@gte.net)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 20:36:42 EDT

On Sunday 23 September 2001 20:41, you wrote:
I have had experience with delpart and thats the truth---it will WIPE any
partition from the disk .I use delpart to recover "bad" disk then I fdisk and
set them they way I want---delpart is a great tool,also pqmagic on the floppy
will help set anything afterwards(pqmagict.exe) with these 2 tools you can
erase/recover --every drive I've ever tried and do it fromm boot thereby
"protecting" any other drives(by selecting only the one that will be worked
on) and in no OS

           AJ