Re: [SLUG] net card not working

From: Jeffery Jacoby (phoenixj@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 23:26:19 EDT

I've seen this before....I'm trying to remember what it is and I could be
wrong but take a look at the ifcfg-eth0 file in /etc/sysconfig/network. If
I remember correctly netconf can hose this sometimes and you'll have two
alias lines or something else will be funky. Again I'm trying to remember
this error from about a year ago, so be gentle.
Jeff