[SLUG] Which OS do I mostly use?

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 13:47:45 EDT

One Compaq Persario laptop running , S.u.S.E. 7.1, One AMD 450 K6 box
Running Corel 2.0, One Dual pII 350 running Turbo 6.0,
One AMD 400 k6 Running Redhat 7.0 , One APPLE 4400 power PC running Yellow
DOG!, Cyrix 686 pr166
running Redhat 6.0, Diana has a Dual Boot AMD 450 k6 running Msblah &
Mandrake 8.0, One Dell Latitude Cpt Laptop running Stormix!
Also shortly we will have our Umax Mac Clone dual 200 604e processor box
running Mandrake PPC!

Oh I found a old dual p1 100mhz mother board that will be running either
Slackware or Redhat shortly as well.

Oh yeah I do have 2 Windoze boxes one with 98 First edition and a Laptop
running XP as a learning machine for support for work!

So based on this what Os do you think I prefer!

P.s. one 286 20 MHz running brace your self coherent UNIX! <-- Ouch! you
got to be kidding a 286 still working! ...lol it's AMD !