[SLUG] Quick Message

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 15:57:43 EDT

>So you are advocating we _avoid_ Linux utilities???

Not at all. In fact I would be the last one doing this.
I merely stated that it can be done a few other ways.
It is merely another way nothing more.

As for advocating I think myself and Diana do a fair job to promote pro
Linux!

Perhaps you are not aware of our shows that SLUG has that we are part of?

>Arrogant Attitude ?

Wasn't there a previous posting that said and I quote
"You obviously do not know what you are talking about?"

I seem to have that here in my e-mail but oh well no biggie not upset here.

>You're the one that got all up on "I'm a systems engineer."

Which in this I merely stated that in my line of work I do know a few
things.
How ever there is a bunch of talent on this group that I have to say is
absolutely
incredible. We have them all ages Travis , and Jeff our young whiz kids all
the way
up to Kurt, Derek, Erik, Joe, IAN and rest at NKS, Tom Ufer, Ed and Paul I
admire all the talent and skill of each. I may not be a Linux whiz in fact
long ways to go
but I will offer my part to do the best I can.

I also try not to let anyone down in this group as well. I think of this
group as a bunch of
good friends and a Linux Family.

>Might as well get it all out for us "dumb" users, so we won't _dare_ cross
you again.

Please have a drink, maybe a nice Arizona Stress Tea with a little Lemon
added for excellent flavor.

Sorry folks.

I hope that each and everyone has a great day !

No offense to anyone "God Bless" all.

Bill Preece