Re: [SLUG] net card not working

From: Robert Krencis (rkrencis@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 20:06:40 EDT

Bryan,
I don't know how to save a session prompt window data. I ran the program and it said I have 1 pci net cart, 1 pci video card, a pci bridge etc.. Not 2 cards for pci net.
The forward_ipv4="no" line is not in the network.conf.old file that the redhat v7.1 update1 created. There are a few *.*.old files created by the update1. How can I erase
the network setup like in windows. Then maybe I can reconstruct the netcard setup. The net card is to have a fixed ip.
192.168.1.3 . The card uses dmfe.o pci driver and has no parameters passed to it.
thanks,
bob