[SLUG] Suse 7.2

From: Rusty (irisinc@tbi.net)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 13:08:21 EDT

I'm having a problem with Suse 7.2. I have seven boxes running
different OS's at different times. I use swappable trays to load
different hard drives to different boxes as needed.

Right now I'm trying to set up a small network with a OpenBSD
gateway/router/firewall/NAT. To this I plan to attach two (2) windoz
boxes, (my sons games and my wife's email and word processing) plus two
openbsd development boxes and my Suse 7.2.

The box that will run my Suse has a 3COM 905B-TX eithernet card which
Suse sets up as eth0. I can connect to the router and internet on this
card using windoz and openbsd but under Suse it fails. Anyone know of
problems with 3COM cards and Suse??

Any help is appreciated.

Rusty