Re: [SLUG] 650MB Linux Disk Distribution

From: John L Brown (macapplejohn@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 22:32:42 EDT

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, you wrote:
> Say does anybody know of a 650MB linux distribution that fits completely on
> one disk and stays on that disk or if it migrates off the disk is easy to
> remove from the machine...
> Thanks
> Frank

I've used Martin Linux which is confined to two floppys: Boot and Root. It
stays in RAM... not on your drive.

I've used QNX too. It also stays on the RAM disk. I like it's browser too.

Glad to see the e-mail working again. I too thought it might be on this end.
But I accessed my other mail accounts from my IMac: same results.