Re: [SLUG] what would you do?

From: Glenn Meyer (me@glennmeyer.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 09:03:58 EDT

Map a drive to it and then Copy and paste ( paste many times so that there
are many copies so it is obvious) a U_R_HACKED.txt
document to one of the following locations...

NT4
c:\winnt\profiles\all users\desktop\

Win2000
C:\documents and setting\all users\desktop

A desktop full of documents that say U_R_HACKED.txt would get my
attention.