RE: [SLUG] basic IRQ question

From: Grantham, Patrick (Patrick.Grantham@vacationclub.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 09:00:42 EDT

At boot up the IRQ's can be the same. An OS (via a manufacture specific
driver) may reassign it. For stability I would NOT trust any OS to reassign
it automatically, I would choose a specific IRQ an I/O base address for
both.

Patrick
msn:pwgrant@mailandnews.com
"thou shalt not murder" is proper translation