[SLUG] Fwd: [suse-announce-e] SuSE Linux 7.3 Available On October 12th

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 18:06:14 EDT

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Subject: [suse-announce-e] SuSE Linux 7.3 Available On October 12th
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:51:44 +0200 (CEST)
From: Martina Eckstein <meck@suse.de>
To: <suse-announce-e@suse.com>

Dear Linux Users,
For those of you on the SuSE list I apologize.

This is beginning to look interesting - if true.

SuSE on new modules includes ones for burners and scanners. The finally two
items that are giving me hell in setting up and making work.

Also updates on many problem areas.

Frank
>From SuSE announce.

SuSE's latest release, SuSE Linux 7.3, offers high-end enterprise and
standard desktop users advantages in security, stability and a greatly
improved ergonomical user interface with new image, graphics and audio
features. Version 7.3 confirms SuSE Linux as one of the maturest operating
systems on the market.

A list of the new product features can be found at

http://www.suse.de/en/products/suse_linux/i386/new_features.html

SuSE Linux 7.3 will be available from qualified software retailers from
mid October on. The recommended retail price for SuSE Linux 7.3 Personal
(3 CDs, 3 manuals, 60 days of installation support) is EUR 43,02 plus VAT.
SuSE Linux 7.3 Professional (7 CDs, 1 DVD, 5 manuals, 90 days of
installation support) is EUR 68,02 plus VAT.

Have a lot of fun!
Your SuSE Team

http://www.suse.de/en/

SuSE GmbH Phone: +49-911-740530
Schanzaeckerstr. 10 FAX: +49-911-7417755
D-90443 Nuernberg http://www.suse.de/en/
Germany