Re: [SLUG] Fwd: [suse-announce-e] SuSE Linux 7.3 Available On October 12th

From: A2L1 (A2L1@gte.net)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 19:11:12 EDT

On Wednesday 10 October 2001 06:06 pm, you wrote:

> From SuSE announce.
Well I already ordered the update earlier today--45 bucks--Ill let you know
what its like when I get it here
(Thank you for your purchase from SuSE's online Shop!
You will be recieving your tracking number by email
within the next business day.)
Yes Ed I did convert--I still have Mandrake 8.1 loaded but I guess I am a
SuSE user now!!

                               AJ