Re: [SLUG] Printer problem / Epson Stylus 600

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 22:53:21 EDT

On Thursday 11 October 2001 08:56, you wrote:

> Check the area underneath where the cartridge releases the ink.
> Sometimes the ink will dry up and clog the aperture. A little rubbing
> alcohol applied with a q-tip usually does the trick.
> Matt

Thanks Matt ... I stumbled across that possiblitiy late last night and yup
... worked like a charm. For the record, I keep a bottle of 91% alcohol on
hand for just such chores.

Your answer was 100% correct.

Bill

--
icq # 126373831 http://www.anhonestdesire.com

"Thou shalt not murder" is not negotiable.