Re: [SLUG] Printer problem / Epson Stylus 600

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 23:03:21 EDT

On Thursday 11 October 2001 09:08, you wrote:
> don't forget to clean the rubber primer boots and an acrylic or hard
> plastic "wiper." The wiper is usually perupendicular to the travel the
> path of the cartridge "car" (car? yes, I saw the term documented in a
> manual) and located between the boots and the point where the closest
> edge of he paper would be.
>
> hope this helps.

Okay ... did that too. There was a LOT of lint down in there.

Does anyone know what material is used in the blotter pad so I could maybe
do a "DIY" when the need arises? It looks like stiff pellon but I can't be
certain.

Also, does anyone have a source for single-ended Q-tips with 6-8" wooden
handles?

Bill

--
icq # 126373831 http://www.anhonestdesire.com

"Thou shalt not murder" is not negotiable.