Re: [SLUG] Printer problem / Epson Stylus 600

From: Patrick Grantham (pwgrant@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 09:08:56 EDT

don't forget to clean the rubber primer boots and an acrylic or hard plastic
"wiper." The wiper is usually perupendicular to the travel the path of the
cartridge "car" (car? yes, I saw the term documented in a manual) and
located between the boots and the point where the closest edge of he paper
would be.

hope this helps.