[SLUG] another one bites the dust

From: A2L1 (A2L1@gte.net)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 02:11:54 EDT

Im kinda glad I settled on SuSe now----storm and now progeny and I thought
both were more than just decent----is it just that people wont buy them just
cause they can download them? I think we are going to have to better support
these companies by buying the product if we download it and like it---and I
just gave all my other/old distros to the Salvation Army guess I should have
kept them as souveniers.

"Progeny Linux Systems Discontinues Its Distribution
  http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/newss/3837/1/
Progeny Linux Systems has announced that a competitive retail market,
a new focus on consulting services, and a desire to reconverge with
the mainline Debian GNU/Linux project have spelled the end of its
Progeny Debian product. "