[SLUG] (FWD) Linux question

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 02:58:35 EDT

Well, I never know if these offers I get are legit, but at least it's
good to see some Linux jobs in these dark economic times. Anyone
interested, contact him offlist.

Paul

----- Forwarded message from "Gwiazdowski, Mike" <MGWIAZDOWSKI@Trnsworld.com> -----

From: "Gwiazdowski, Mike" <MGWIAZDOWSKI@Trnsworld.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:52:52 -0400
To: "'president@suncoastlug.org'" <president@suncoastlug.org>
Subject: Linux question

Hello Paul:

My name is Michael Gwiazdowski and I represent TransWorld, a technical
staffing firm. I saw your group at the Technology Expo in the Convention
Center. I was wondering if you could help me. A client of mine is
searching for a strong Linux Engineer. The job description is below.

Assisting and designing an implementation plan for moving from Windows NT to
Linux at the server level. There are 4-5 servers to migrate.
Implementation assistance will also be required after the plan is designed.

Let me know if any of your members would be interested. Thanks!!

Sincerely:

Michael Gwiazdowski
Branch Manager
TransWorld Computer Technology Group, Inc.
4115 W. Spruce Street, Tampa, FL 33607
Phone: (813) 876-8611 ext. 258
Toll Free: (877) 891-2255 ext. 258

----- End forwarded message -----