Re: [SLUG] I'm down (now something else that I don't know what to call)

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 15:40:56 EDT

> > Okay. Just be sure to keep that same attitude
> when people start
> > "playing politics" with their labelling some posts
> as off-topic, but
> > not others. That just drives me up-the-wall on
> other lists.
>
> Mr. Cartagena should know who are some of the
> individuals I'm
> talking about too (as he has been a regular target
> of theirs as
> well). ;-PPP

1) The rule of thumb is that if it ain't technical OR
dealing with Linux/Open Source, it's probably off
topic. Sometimes, yeah things that WERE on topic (like
this thread) start getting off topic (like this
thread). When that happens it gets shot to the
politics list (like this thread).

2) I hate people calling me Mr. Cartagena. "Norb" will
be fine.

P.S.
If there are ANY more replies in this thread, they
should be done in the politics list. True, this deals
with policy, but a) this has gone long enough and
should by all rites be dead (B.S. recanted, the
oposition is generally unified, end of story, right?)
and b) it's all just so much more interesting on the
politics list, if you like that kind of senseless
violence :)

Gnorb