Re: [SLUG] Second of a Dozen Problems

From: Robin Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 08:38:39 EDT

Norbert Cartagena wrote:

> > I need a good graphics viewer, preferably one that I
> > can use under KDE.
> > Just a viewer, one that I can load all of my pics
> > from the last family
> > reunion or birthday party and run them as a slide
> > show for my wife and
> > family.

StarOffice does all of this just fine, without a thought. In KDE.

However, I prefer GPhoto for extracting pics from my (Olympus) digital
camera. Although I don't use Gnome as my desktop, I keep the Gnome
libraries on my hard drive and use many Gnome-based programs. It is very
easy to add links to Gnome software to a KDE desktop or panel.

- Robin