Re: [SLUG] Second of a Dozen Problems

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 07:57:20 EDT

> I need a good graphics viewer, preferably one that I
> can use under KDE.
> Just a viewer, one that I can load all of my pics
> from the last family
> reunion or birthday party and run them as a slide
> show for my wife and
> family.

Go to http://www.Download.com and look for a program
called "CompuPic". That's what you're looking for. It
does everything you just asked for and more. They have
it in .tar.gz and .rpm (not sure if they have .deb).

On a side note, for a slide show (a feature which
CompuPic calls "Slide Show ;), you can actually use
the KDE screensaver Slide Show, dump all the pics for
that series in one directory and fake it. *just a
thought*

Norb

=====
~ Good evening, Mr. Gates