Re: [SLUG] Second of a Dozen Problems- Resolved

From: Bob Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 02:14:20 EST

Thanks Sluggers,

Received many replies and suggestions. Downloaded Compupic and gqview
and installed them both. Gonna try them both out for awhile and then
decide.

Compupic is pretty snazzy and does a lot of things. It is shareware
and costs $40. Running the trial version for Unix which is an
earlier release than the windoze versions. gqview is pretty nice
though and seems to work faster. Had all of the Gnome libraries I
needed for it because I have Gimp and Pan. Trouble with gqview is I
can't print from it.

Thanx again

Bob S.

PS Stay tuned for my upcoming 3rd of a dozen questions, Coming SOON.