[SLUG] ALS

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 20:29:51 EDT

I know this is sort of short notice, but I see that the ALS (formerly
atlanta linux showcase) is in Oakland, CA this year from Nov 5-10. This
year technical session registration is free, as are the show floor
exhibits. Comdex starts right after that in Las Vegas, and registration
for the exhibit floors there is also free. Also, the battlebots
competition is being filmed in San Francisco Nov 4 - 11.

I checked and air fare from Tampa to San Jose is under $170 round trip,
and for Oakland or Las Vegas under $200.

If anybody is interested, you can check it out at
http://www.linuxshowcase.org and http://www.comdex.com

    scott