Re: [SLUG] What should be on Linux.com?

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 23:09:05 EDT

I think that Linux.com should be more like Linux.org: more about Linux in
its permutations, rather than what it is now (a mishy-mashy
Linuxdoc.org-lite, mixed in with cute graphics). I guess I would like it to
be more "hard-core," though I confess I don't know what that would look
like.

What to include? More about the distributions. Maybe even reviews of the
smaller distributions. There's a lot about the smaller distros that no one
really knows.

I don't know what I would leave out, since it's got some good stuff. I would
probably change some of the fonts and such, by making the fonts smaller. The
larger size font makes it seem that there is a lack of content!

HTH

Russell

      "I don't care if you're going nowhere,
       Just take good care of the world."