[SLUG] help! I broke swat

From: Patrick Grantham (pwgrant@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 21:27:31 EST

Silly me for playing on my own pseudo "production" box. I'm not sure how,
but the samba webbased admin tool, SWAT, that has worked flawlessly no
longer responds; not from the local box, nor from a remote box on the same
network. http://127.0.0.1:901/ from the local box returns a "connection
refused." A remote browser simply gets "DNS error or server cannot be
found." Whereas http://127.0.0.1:10000/samba/swat.cgi does run the app. I
think I fiddling around with security settings. Nothing seems obvious.
Although It's probably more secure to have only one entrypoint. Any
thoughts?