Re: [SLUG] Base64 decoding

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 18:55:12 EST

>From this page: http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/base64/

"This page describes, in Unix manual page style, a program available for
downloading from this site which encodes (and decodes -Ed.) binary files
in the "Base64" format used by MIME-encoded documents such as electronic
mail messages with embedded images and audio files. "

http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/base64/

Also an OpenSSL development library man page "man BIO_f_base64" gives
example code -- about a dozen lines -- on using that function to decode
base64 from stdin.

Ed.