Re: [SLUG] Bash Assist

From: Jason Copenhaver (jcopenha@typedef.org)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 16:22:04 EST

I have a simliar setup with my mail provider.. it helps to reduce abuse of
the SMTP server on their end. I just have fetchmail setup to check my
mail every 5 minutes (I'm on quite a few mailing lists) so anytime my
sendmail runs (actually exim) it is well within the POP lease time (which
is almost 2 hours I think ).

Jason