Re: [SLUG] What is a good printer?

From: Andrew Wyatt (awyatt@intergate.cx)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 16:38:12 EST

Most inkjet printers do not use postscript. Ghostscript filters convert the
postscript output into the printer's native language before it is sent to
the printer. There are Windows specific printers, and I believe you are
correct that Lexmark makes some of them, but they also make several printers
that are infact supported, the one I have comes with a GTK gui control panel
and everything <G>.