Re: [SLUG] What's a good printer?

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 23:45:29 EST

I've had an Epson Stylus Color 600 for some time. It works great with
Linux. I've seen some comparably priced HP InkJets' output and the
Epson is much better. I set it up as a shared printer on my home
network. It's been used by multiple OS's and it's been a solid
workhorse, uh... debutant.

I even used it to make full-color t-shirts graphics with iron-on
transfer paper. Works great! I'd wear my favorite "home-brew" t-shirt
to a slug meeting but it would be offensive to anyone using microsoft
C++ development tools. But then I consider using microsoft C++
development tools to be an offensive activity anyway.

Ed "sorry, but I'm feeling more than a little offensive tonight after
reading about MS getting off easy" Centanni