Re: [SLUG] Need public Linux tftp and/or bootp server

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 11:55:34 EST

  Thanks, Russell. If you think it would help to send on that list, I'd
appreciate it your help. I looked at the definition on Debian's site
and it said, "Creating and modifying of the boot floppies is the subject
of this list."

For the time being, I've joined the debian-sparc list, and I'm about to
send an email asking for help. I've never had any success with IRC
help, but then again, I was asking questions at 03:00 and the
conversations were usually going somewhere else (no comment).

Mario