Re: [SLUG] What's a good printer?

From: Chuck Hast (kp4djt@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 20:51:31 EST

Well folks, I pulled my old HP DeskJet 855C out, which I thought
had been toasted by lightning, but in truth it was a dried out ink
cart. I got some new carts for it and it is back in business, at least
at work (where it was) I have it here at home and now am going to
get it going on my machine. I have not tried to get a printer running
under LINUX yet, so this is some new terrain for me.

--
Chuck Hast
KP4DJT