Re: [SLUG] What's a good printer?

From: Patrick Grantham (pwgrant@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 23:46:30 EST

I think it's brilliant (I guess.) I infer that it is to say, "There is no
such thing as a dumb question; only the one not asked." A question NOT
asked in flight school may get you (and/or others) killed in a plane crash.
What I want to know is WHY put that in a signature. Is it a "John 3:18"
thing, in which the humor is understood by only other flight instructors?"