Re: [SLUG] Memory Question

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 23:28:45 EST

Paul,

Most pentium 133 machines when using dimms used
a pc66 sdram module.

The problem is only in Tampa will you find it at Thompsons or maybe
Microstar.
Most of the Dimms sold now a days in the stores is only pc 100 or pc 133
sdram.

Also Thompsons does still have 72 pin simms both fast page and edo.

Most pentium p100 - p 333 used either pc66 or pc100
Also a mother board that only supports pc 66 or pc 100 will not work with
pc133.

Good Luck
Bill Preece