[SLUG] Re: Buggy Sparc PROMs <sent again>

From: Robert Haeckl (rhaeckl@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 11:00:14 EST

This is being sent again. I seem to be having trouble with RR. Some
outgoing mail isn't being delivered and some is taking 45 min. to 2
hours for delivery. Anybody else from RR having mail issues?

Mario Lombardo wrote:

> from Re: [SLUG] Re: upgrade to Woody's SILO doesn't work
>
> Robert, I don't know if you're still following this thread, but you
> might want to read it lately cause of I bug I uncovered in the Debian
> archives. Like mine, your machine might be one of them.
>
> Mario

No, I wasn't keeping up with it. From the original discussion, I
couldn't tell if a Woody distro upgrade had actually taken place, and
wanted to find out if the upgrade actually left you with an old and a
new kernel. Apparently, a more recent kernel isn't installed and some
manual steps are expected to be done. I'll have to RTFM.

-Robert