[SLUG] Email Delivery

From: Robert Haeckl (rhaeckl@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 11:48:49 EST

In a prior post, I questioned RR's mail delivery. Two emails were lost
but they occurred at the same time and RR may have been working on their
servers at the time. There seems to be a 45+ min delay on Slug mail
delivery. Checking the headers shows a delay with "Bart". Maybe it's a
queueing effect which is reasonable for a mailing list. I rescind my
complaint about RR.

Also:
After considerable testing and vigilance (and a little Windex), I have
found no email tainted with white powder. Carry on.

-Robert