Re: [SLUG] Network connection down

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 16:30:40 EST

--- Doumbeck1@aol.com wrote:
> If you do an ifconfig, do you have an IP? How about
> ifconfig -a?

Will check

> Are you grabbing directly from RRs dhcp server or
> are you NATing/Routing? Is
> the windows on the same laptop or is it a different
> machine?

Directly from RR's servers. It's a Dual Boot laptop
(to be honest, I'm not quite sure why - I rarelly use
WIndo - oh, wait... video games, never mind...).

> If its the same machine is PCMCIA-CS running and
> detecting the card? Also
> check your route tables, perhaps the dhcp server
> doesn't issue gateway
> information.

Well, I'm not using PCMCIA (It's an on-board card).
Will check the route tables. The thing is that this
just started happening recently.

Gnorb

=====
If it were not for the last minute, nothing would get done.

-Anonymous