[SLUG] OT: Foster Angels needs help!!

From: Anita Pesola (jb2@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 17:59:20 EST

Hi,

Just in case anyone's interested in helping out a good group, Foster
Angels of Hillsborough County just had a robbery and lost a lot of
things. I just got off the phone with the director, Mack McNeil, and
they had two trailers broken into and everything stolen. They need
everything.

If anyone wants to help, here's the address and phone number. Like I
said, I've talked to Mr. McNeil and he is very reputable. Foster Angels
provides Christmas gifts to needy foster children. They work with All
Children's Hospital of Florida and provide Thanksgiving and Christmas
dinners for those who are needy. They do a lot of other things as well.
Whoever did this even stole the tables they work off of.

Foster Angels of Hillsborough County/Mack McNeil, Director
P O Box 1392
Riverview, FL 33569
(813)677-7376

I would never have known about it if our local NBC affiliate hadn't
broadcast the situation.

If anyone can help, please do so. If you need more info, please email me
and I'll get it for you.

Anita