Re: [SLUG] Orphaned Machines

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 19:56:15 EST

Paul mentioned earlier the consideration of hard disk space when loading
a distribution. With respect to this and firewalls and routers, I use a
very slim distribution called Coyote (http://www.coyotelinux.com). If
any of you just have a 386/486 with 8 or 16MB of RAM and a *floppy* disk
drive and two NICs, we've got a router, so bring em on!

I actually talk to my Coyote box with my Palm Pilot! (no video card)

Mario