Re: [SLUG] SuSE 7.3 retail

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 00:25:03 EST

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 09:46:31PM -0500, Doumbeck1@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/12/01 8:41:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> mario@alienscience.com writes:
>
> << Subj: Re: [SLUG] SuSE 7.3 retail
> Date: 11/12/01 8:41:15 PM Eastern Standard Time
> From: mario@alienscience.com (Mario Lombardo)
> Sender: slug@lists.nks.net
> To: slug@nks.net
>
> Me too. I think a demo would have lots of us swarming! I'd even drive
> to Sarasota to see this.
> >>

> Ok I can do it...but it won't be for this meeting...For one, PWC is pretty
> far from me...Two i'll be working ... three, if I am going to go to next
> month's meeting I need to clear it with my administrative advisor (Mrs. Mc
> Pherson) first because she would literally need to take that day off from her
> job to watch the kids (hey, neither of us make as much as we once did)...It's
> no big deal, I just need warning.
>
> Scot Mc Pherson

Well, work it around your schedule. There are six meetings in the area;
I don't want anyone to lose money doing a presentation for us. You might
consider the Dunedin or NPR meetings (though they may be far for you),
as they're on the weekends. Your choice. Just pick a meeting and let Ed
or me know.

Alternatively, you could write up a howto on it. Using LFS as a starting
point, maybe.

Paul