RE: [SLUG] Orphaned Machines

From: Bob Foxworth (bfoxworth@fortresstech.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 17:05:34 EST

Yes, that is the show, but I was not talking about the `junkfest' guy. He's
the one in the corner next
to the hotdog sellers window. I never saw much of anything there that
interested me.

The monitor sellers are out usually in the middle of the floor. I don't get
to every show, so I
don't know if they are always there. Sometimes several of them. They have
addresses, and give you
a 30-day warranty, and you can see the monitor run before you leave the
table. I am not sure how
what I wrote got confused with `this guy' (junkfest) ...