Re: [SLUG] Orphaned Machines

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 21:34:42 EST

  Well, considering this thread began with a discussion about 'junk', I
thought I'd mention the king at the show. Yes, he doesn't have stuff
that I'd want to do production on, but he does have the cheapest
components to build a computer (less than $15).

It's definitely good to get a warranty; especially on things that are
not so solid-state (monitors). Some of these guys, like junkfest, are
shady, but then again, look at what you're paying for some of the gear.

Mario