Re: [SLUG] Tampa Hardware /swap Meet

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 21:27:40 EST

  Andrew, yes the /swap will be tomorrow, but it's ok, we can have it in
the future as well, and hopefully at other meetings. In fact, I'll try
to advertise a bit, so we'll get a better showing. Maybe in the future,
we can separate the swap from the meetings, as I believe they may grow
and will encumber our procedures and purpose; Linux not hardware.

Also, the threading on my email program sucks, so I have to sort by
date. Is there any way you can change the date on your PC to the
correct date? You're always coming up at the bottom of my list
(1969/12/31?), so I overlook some of your posts. Maybe some other folks
do too.

Mario