Re: [SLUG] LinkSys routers

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 02:23:31 EST

Although I've never heard anything bad about them, I hope you build one
instead. http://www.coyotelinux.com

My cousin bought a LinkSys router at SAMS for $39. I don't know which
pricing clerk was on crack, but that sounded ridiculously cheap. I
might have enough time to make a box for you at the meeting. It would
be small. Those 386 machines you're giving away would be perfect. You
can also build a Coyote Linux router disk with Windows. Talk about tools!

Mario