Re: [SLUG] Tampa Hardware /swap Meet

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 02:27:29 EST

As far as I know everything works unless specified. Most have been in
boxes, and I'm near happy to toss them.

FREE:
Several ISA modems of various speeds
Several ISA vga/svga video cards
Several 30pin 1x9? memory and 72pin memory (some proprietary)
Some keyboards, mice
One Commodore 128 w/o power supply
One Commodore 64/128 tape drive (LOTZ OF STORAGE HERE!!!)
Two Evergreen Technologies 286 > 486 upgrade CPU
Two Tempest cleared AT cases (these are REAL heavy) with 80386MB+CPU
Four AT cases

TRADE:
One pair of Racal-Milgo Datacryptor 64bit 115kbps w/real keys
One 7' or 8' tower stand 19" rack
One Chisholm Looking Glass LCD projector (not what you think but nice)
Possibly one SPARCstation LX complete but w/ no monitor

I'll probably bring more, but you get the picture.

Mario